Now that finals are over it’s time to sit back and relax. Six weeks off from hell. By hell I mean professors, exams, 12 page research papers, and that annoying girl that seems to be in all your classes. And if you’re a senior like myself then all we have is ONE more semester until graduation. I cannot tell you how excited I am to be done with school.
Even though it’s break and I can’t wait to relax and binge watch Desperate Housewives I can finally keep up with my reading that I never have time to do during the semester. Hopefully I can read 5 books over break.
Here they are:
- 50 Shades Freed By E.L James (50 Shades of Grey Trilogy)
- How To Kill a Mockingbird By Harper Lee
- The Help By Kathryn Stockett
- The Time Travelers wife By Audrey Niffenegger
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower By Stephen Chbosky