It’s like as soon as September 1st hits everyone is saying goodbye Summer and hello Fall. I am one of these people. As much as I love summer, I think I love Fall more. There’s just something about Fall that is just so much better than Summer. I am one of these typical girls and I’m not embarrassed to admit it! I love my pumpkin spice latte as much as the next girl. Even though it’s hot as hell out I can still feel fall coming. I’m not usually one to wish that summer would end, but we’ve had such a hot summer I’m ready for it to cool down.
Here’s some of my favorite things about Fall
- Obviously I have to start with PSL (pumpkin spice latte) from Starbucks. They are absolutely incredible. If you have never tried one all I can say is WHY WHAT HOW because you are missing out.
- Scarfs, flannels, boots, sweaters you name it. I love dressing for fall. It’s the perfect weather because it’s not too hot and it’s not too cold.
- It’s so pretty outside. I love when the leaves start to change.
- You aren’t dripping sweat on the walk to class. It’s so hard walking to class when it’s super hot out. Fall in the perfect weather to walk to class in. You aren’t sweating and you aren’t cold just yet.
- Thanksgiving!!!! Need I say more?! Spending time with your family and having delicious food. What can be better?
- The smell of Fall rocks. I don’t know if there is an actual smell of Fall, but I love Fall candles. They are the best. Nothing beats a great Fall candle.
- Sunflowers. AHHHH my favorite flower.
- Halloween. I love dressing up as someone I’m not. How fun!
<a href=”http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/18239281/?claim=db4wxad2xmp”>Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>