New year…same me? New year…new me? Ahhhh Happy New Year!
2016. What a remarkable year (to live in downtown Cleveland that is). So much happened in Cleveland throughout 2016. Need a reminder? SPORTS IN CLEVELAND IS ON FIRE. THE RNC CAME TO CLEVELAND. Let’s just say that Cleveland rocks. Also, I feel like I accomplished a lot in 2016 on a personal level. 2016 was an overall great year for me and I’m excited to see what 2017 has in store for me.
- I graduated college with my Bachelor’s degree.
- I started a Master’s program where they are paying for my tuition.
- I watched the Cleveland Cavilers win a NBA championship.
- I went to the Cleveland Cavilers parade.
- I went to a World Series game.
- I started my plan to visit all 30 MLB stadiums.
- I visited Chicago twice.
- I received a promotion at work.
- I worked over 30 hours and maintained good grades my first semester of graduate school.
- I found out what I am passionate about and what I am leaning towards for my career.
- I spent the entire year single. (Yes, this is a good thing)
- I’ve started to save my money and this time it’s actually working.
- Made some amazing friends.
- I now have a kitty cat that keeps me company and comforts me when I am sad.
- My binge watching skills has become outstanding.
- I received my first internship.
Goals of 2017:
- Read more.
- Blog more. I am seriously lacking on blogging. And I am very sorry about this people.
- Visit Libby in Denver.
- Cross of 5 more MLB stadiums. (Denver, Detroit, Cincinnati, St. Louis, and Kansas City)
- Appreciate family more. I lost my grandma in 2016 and I really wish I appreciated the precious time I had with her more. She was such an amazing woman and I am so sad that she is gone.
- Save money!!!! Even though I am becoming better and this I still need a constant reminder.
- Drink more margs and eat more queso from barrio. (This is very serious)
- Remember that girls rule and boys drool.
- Don’t procrastinate until the last second. Stay organized and on top of things.
- Stop being such a drama queen. It doesn’t fit you.
- Explore Cleveland more. You live in this great city and you still haven’t done a lot of the great things it has to offer.
- Eat healthy???? Notice the question marks because I am poor. Eating healthy is so hard and costs so much money.
- Drink less???? hahahah who am I kidding that won’t happen.
- WORK OUT. Get yourself into a routine and stick to it!
- Keep your room clean!!!! For more than a day.
- Don’t let guys make you feel like you’re not good enough. Because you are. You are great.
- Don’t stress out. Everything will eventually fall into place. YOU KNOW THIS SO CHILL OUT.
Happy New Year everyone! Bring on 2017!